Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,691 prices entered by 577 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07483 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 37% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,245TL (₨150,260) in Delhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)