Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01994 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,292TL (516,246 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (about 1 hour ago)