Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.269 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 24% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,967TL (€821) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.34 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)