Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00281 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 132% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,599TL (4,121,217 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)