Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00243 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 74% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,905TL (5,721,985 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)