Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.817 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 204% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,200TL (﷼ 8,367) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)