Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.198 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 107% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,296TL (﷼ 7,758) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)