Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.998 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 66% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,446TL (﷼ 8,466) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (42 minutes ago)