Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00519 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 142% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,347TL (₩3,919,916) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)