Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00416 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,968TL (₩2,395,531) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)