Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00494 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 106% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,544TL (₩3,549,235) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)