Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 TRY / VND
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 4% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,075TL (29,333,917 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mobile, Alabama costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 4 hours ago)