Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,532TL (27,452,240 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)