Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07583 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 12% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,173TL (₨120,971) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)