Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.735 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,593TL (S/. 5,530) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 36,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 2 hours ago)