Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.368 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,990TL (S/. 3,648) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)