Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20265 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 3,820TL (Mex$ 18,848) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)