Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.706 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 43% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,285TL ($1,548) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)