Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.332 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 39% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,250TL ($2,297) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)