Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.305 TRY / RON
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,895TL (7,583 lei) in Craiova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)