Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19286 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 22% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,602TL (L 29,050) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)