Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00917 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 77% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,125TL (1,431,379 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (21 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)