Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01114 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 120% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,677TL (868,981 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)