Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 32% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,347TL (863,864 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)