Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01110 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 120% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,786TL (971,463 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)