Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 1,411TL (Bs 54,620,995) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.34 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)