Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.816 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 242% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,764TL (kr36,476) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.85 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)