Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00061 TRY / GNF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 126% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,921TL (32,578,774 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 18 N$ (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)