Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.099 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 238% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,555TL ($2,387) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)