Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.778 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 27% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,269TL ($b13,202) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (about 2 hours ago)