Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.287 TRY / RON
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 27% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,121TL (7,864 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)