Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29410 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,295TL (Mex$ 35,005) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)