Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 70% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 1,360TL (Bs 9,016,829) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (29 minutes ago)