Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08606 TRY / VES *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 5,176TL (60,137 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)