Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00097 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 25% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,967TL (11,298,066 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)