Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 8% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,268TL (7,830,962 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)