Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00036 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 8,493TL (Rp 23,274,270) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)