Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23739 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 43% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,275TL (47,497 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)