Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25150 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 48% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,998TL (47,705 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)