Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31093 TRY / MDL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 19% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,109TL (32,511 Leu) in Chişinău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)