Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 8% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,397TL (9,164 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)