Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45030 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 8,480TL (18,831 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)