Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46849 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 85% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,024TL (29,935 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)