Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.440 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,353TL (S/. 3,717) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)