Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05552 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 337% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,865TL (¥393,839) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)