Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18282 TRY / THB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 62% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,783TL (42,570 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)