Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16876 TRY / THB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 42% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,523TL (68,280 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)