Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19684 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,917TL (40,222₴) in Chernivtsi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Obispo, California costs $2.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (about 2 hours ago)