Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 76% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,167TL (元10,484) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)