Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07563 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,588TL (руб 60,656) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)