Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.597 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 177% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,729TL (C$2,769) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)