Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20132 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,015TL (Mex$ 24,911) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)