Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07428 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 21% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,288TL (₨125,047) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)