Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.707 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,870TL (€1,919) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Fernando, La Union costs Php180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (28 minutes ago)