Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25602 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 58% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,794TL (49,973 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)