Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29307 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,531TL (Mex$ 32,520) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 3 hours ago)