Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.419 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 177% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,870TL ($2,161) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)