Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.332 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,550TL ($2,916) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)