Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10093 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 33% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,173TL (Php110,692) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)