Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07159 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,548TL (Php77,496) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)