Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10543 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 42% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,513TL (Php109,203) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)