Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 47% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,730TL (19,121 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)