Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.520 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,872TL (€2,281) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)