Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.258 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 139% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,529TL (£1,682) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)