Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,649 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.604 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 140,937,208TL (Bs 233,236,516) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)