Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,261 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 128% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,466TL (Bs 176,656,764) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)