Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.007 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 185% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,078TL (AU$6,258) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)