Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.460 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 185% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,098TL (AU$4,363) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (38 minutes ago)