Cost of living in Canberra, Australia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.773 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 185% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,934TL (AU$6,343) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $280 (about 3 hours ago)